To consult: Best Astrologer in Israel / सर्वश्रेष्ठ ज्योतिष विशेषज्ञ से परामर्श करने के लिए
In a Nutshell: Best Astrologer in Israel
- Experienced & qualified consultants – 21 Yrs + Experience
- 1 Lakh + happy clients across the world
- Consultation Fee – USD $ 21 (Rs 1499) for 30 min
- Consultation Method – Over phone or WhatsApp calls Only
- In-person consultation not available
- Get guidance on issues like – love, marriage, relationship, health, money, job, career, business, kids
Astrology in Israel: Services & Fee
|1||Career, Job, Business Astrology||USD 21 / Rs 1499|
|2||Money & Financial Astrology||USD 21 / Rs 1499|
|3||Medical , Health Astrology||USD 21 / Rs 1499|
|4||Love / Marriage Astrology||USD 33 / Rs 2100|
|5||Computerised Horoscope Report||USD 7 / Rs 499|
|6||Kundli or Horoscope Matching Report||USD 9 / Rs 599|
|7||Gemstones Recommendation Report||USD 7 / Rs 499|
|8||Lal Kitab Astrology Report||USD 7 / Rs 499|
|9||Personalised Muhurta||USD 7 / Rs 499|
What is Astrology?
- Astrology, often known as Vedic Astrology, is not a science of prediction but of giving guidance.
What sets astrology apart from a tarot card reading?
- Astrology uses birth information, such as the date, time, and place of birth, to create horoscopes and then offer advice.
- However, a tarot card reader uses a 78-card deck of tarot cards to give guidance
Which of my life problems could astrology possibly help with?
- Astrology may assist you with your career, relationship or marriage, money or financial situation, health, or any other challenge you may be having in life.
What is the Fee for Astrologer?
- Fee starts from USD $ 21 or Rs 1499 onwards
How does Astrology help?
- By using astrology, you can better understand your problems or situation
- It gives you the information you need to make a well-informed choice about how to proceed
- It can also predict what likely to happen
- This may help you find solutions to your issues or mitigate the negative impacts of unfavorable griha dashas
What details you need for Astrology consultation?
- Date, time and place of birth of person
- Also, Gender of person
Does the astrologer give an accurate answer?
- A good astrologer will always provide you advice based on your current and future griha dashas
- We may attempt to disregard what astrology is trying to tell us, if we are overly emotionally involved in a current problem or condition
Can the Astrologer actually predict the future?
- We must realize that Astrology is not a science of prediction but of giving guidance.
- An astrologer, helps in providing future guidance
- As someone rightly said Future is not set in stone, but depends on choices we make.
- Also our passion and hard work defines our destiny
What is the process of Astrology Consulting?
- An astrologer will utilize your birth details, such as the date, time and place of your birth, to generate your horoscope, kundli, or jathakam
- Following that, he will look through your kundli, natal chart, Maha Dasha, Anter Dasha, and other Yogas
- In light of these and other details, he will answer your questions
What makes Aadishakti.co, Israel’s best astrology option?
- Experienced & qualified astrologers – 21 Yrs + Experience
- 1 Lakh + Happy Clients across the world
- The best price in the market
When should I seek the advice of an astrologer?
- This typically occurs whenever you are struggling with life
- It can be the situation when you’d like more information about issues involving your love life, your marriage, or problems with relationships.
- You should consult an astrologer if your job, work, relationship, marriage, etc. are causing you stress.
What to expect from Astrology Session?
- After an astrology consultation, you may know why things aren’t going according to plan
- Possible solutions to the problems. Advice on when things should return to normal
Can astrology or famous astrologer solve my problem?
- Astrologer helps you diagnose the issues based on principles of vedic astrology
- They may help you with some astrology remedies, guide you with approximate timeline for things to get better
Which one is more accurate: Astrology or a Tarot Card Reading?
- Astrology and tarot card reading are two distinct methods for future guidance
- It is up to the individual to select one of the two approaches because both are effective
Are our online and phone readings accurate?
- They are really accurate, without a doubt
- There is no difference between readings conducted over the phone, online, or in person
- Now a days most of the readings are done over the phone only
Can astrology predict my future?
- Astrology helps you get clear picture about your current situation – be it; love, relationship, career or health issues and helps you in take correct path
Can I know my horoscope without the date and time of birth?
- The time, place, and date of birth are certainly required in astrology
- However you can use other methods such as Tarot Card Reading or Palmistry
Can the astrologers recommend a gemstone to help me with my problems?
- Yes, according to your horoscope, they may suggest
How will each astrology consultation be distinct?
Beacuse it depends on:
- Horoscope of a Individual
- Maha Dasha or Anter Dasha is currently undergoing
- Various yogas in his birth charts
- Family and background
You can refer wiki astrology pages to know more
Also Check: Astrology Services by Aadishakti
astrologer in Israel, astrology in Israel, best astrologer in Israel, famous astrologer in Israel, famous astrology in Israel, astrologer in Israel near me, genuine astrologer in Israel, good astrologer in Israel,
top 10 astrologer in Israel, top 5 astrologer in Israel, top astrologer in Israel, astrology in Israel near me, love astrology in Israel,
love Astrology, relationship Astrology, marriage Astrology, career Astrology, job Astrology, business Astrology, money Astrology, health Astrology, medical Astrology
Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, West Jerusalem, Haifa, Petah Tiqwa, Ashdod, Netanya, Rishon LeZiyyon, Bnei Brak, Holon, Beersheba, Ramat Gan, Ashkelon, Rehovot, Bat Yam, Bet Shemesh, Kfar Saba, Jaffa, Herzliya, Hadera, Modi’in Makkabbim Re’ut, Lod,
Modiin Ilit, Ra’anana, Nazareth, Ramla, Hod HaSharon, Rosh Ha’Ayin, Givatayim, Qiryat Ata, Nahariyya, Kiryat Gat, Umm el Fahm, Eilat, Ness Ziona, Acre, El’ad, Yavne, Ramat HaSharon, Karmi’el, Afula, Tiberias, Et Taiyiba, Qiryat Mozqin, Shefar’am,
Nazerat ‘Illit, Qiryat Bialik, Kiryat Ono, Qiryat Yam, Netivot, Or Yehuda, Safed, Dimona, Sakhnin, Ofaqim, Baqa el Gharbiya, Yehud-Monosson, Gedera, Be’er Ya’aqov, Sederot, Arad, Giv’at Shmuel, Et Tira, Tamra, Migdal Ha’Emeq, Yehud, Daliyat al Karmel,
‘Ar’ara, Kefar Yona, Nesher, Mevasseret Ziyyon, Gan Yavne, Kafr Qasim, Qiryat Mal’akhi, Yoqne’am ‘Illit, Zikhron Ya’aqov, Tirat Karmel, Maghar, Kafr Kanna, Qiryat Shemona, Kadima Zoran, maalot Tarshiha, Hura, Judeida Makr, Kuseifa, Shoham, Ganei Tikva,
Tel Sheva’, Kafr Manda, Rahat, Kafr Qari’, Or Akiva, Yafa, Qiryat Tiv’on, Ariel, ‘Ar’ara BaNegev, Yirka, Qalansuwa, Bet She’an, Binyamina-Giv’at Ada, Binyamina, Er Reina, Majd el Kurum, Jisr ez Zarqa, Mazkeret Batya, Maale Iron, Iksal, Abu Sinan, Kabul,
Laqiyya, Even Yehuda, ‘Ein Mahil, I’billin, El Fureidis, Tel Mond, Nahf, Azor, Rekhasim, Deir el Asad, ‘Isfiya, Jatt, Beit Jann, Majdal Shams, Qiryat ‘Eqron, Segev Shalom, Deir Hanna, Yeroham, Jaljulya, Kfar Yasif, Herzliya Pituah, Basma, Bu’ayna-Nujaydat,
Hazor HaGelilit, Atlit, Kisra – Sume’a, Kokhav Ya’ir, Meitar, Bi’na, ‘Ilut, Dabburiya, Zarzir, Basmat Tab’un, Bu`eina, Ramat Yishay, Rama, Abu Ghaush, Harish, ‘Omer, Katzrin, Bir el Maksur, Bet Dagan, Zemer, Bnei Ayish, Sha’av, Tuba Zangariya, Yanuah Jat, Yanuh-Jat,
Kefar Habad, Shelomi, Julis, Lehavim, Hurfeish, Qiryat Ye’arim, Tsur Itshak, Bet El’azari, Shibli-Umm al-Ghanam, Pardesiyya, Buqei’a, ‘Eilabun, Bir Hadaj, AlSayid Tribe, Ka’abiyya, Kefar Weradim, Caesarea, Bat Hefer, Mitzpe Ramon, Shibli, Zur Hadassa, Zalafa,
Talmon, Kefar Tavor, Sajur, Yad Binyamin, Yavne’el, Musmus, Umm Batin, Muqeibila, Savyon, El Mazra`a, Nahal Teqoa’, Kafr Bara, Matan, Kaukab Abu el Hija, ‘Ein Naquba, Elyakhin, Kafr Kamma, Sallama, Har Adar, Zur Moshe, ‘Uzeir, Fassuta, Rosh Pinna,
Jish, Esh Sheikh Dannun, Tel Qatsir, Ibtin, Hashmonaim, Kafr Misr, Mi`ilya, Nofit, Giv’at Brenner, Gan Ner, Kfar NaOranim, Revava, Sulam, El Ghajar, Shimshit, El’azar, Lapid, Nizzan, Mizpe Yeriho, Na’ura, Ahuzzat Baraq, Merkaz Shapira, Bet Hashmonay,
Tifrah, Na’ale, Nof Ayalon, Kokhav HaShahar, Shetulim, ‘Ein Quniya, Bareqet, Bet Yizhaq Sha’ar Hefer, Ma’galim, Haspin, Hosha’ya, Giv’at Avni, Rumat Heib, Ma’agan Mikha’el, Khirbat Abu Tulul, Meisir, Kefar Vitqin, Midreshet Ben-Gurion, Giv’at Ela, Migdal,
Nordiyya, Kefar Shemaryahu, Sha’alvim, ‘Adi, Sha’ar Efrayim, Ahi’ezer, Nein, Taiyiba, Even Shemu’el, Nehalim, Nili, Karme Yosef, Yesud HaMa’ala, Na’an, Bet Zayit, ‘Aramsha, Bet Yizhaq, Sandala, Yagur, Metulla, Gesher HaZiw, Qidron, Ein Sarid, Kfar Hess,
Sde ‘Uziyyahu, Ein Vered, Afiqim, Tel ‘Adashim, Kefar Sirkin, Kammana, ‘Azriqam, Moreshet, Nehusha, Sde Warburg, Hamam, Kefar HaRo’e, Rishpon, Giv’at Ye’arim, Gilat, Dolev, Bene Re’em, Nes Harim, Bet Qama, Mikhmoret, Kammon, `En Boqeq,
Yoqneam, Ma’or, Nir Gallim, Manshiyet Zabda, Udim, Ahisamakh, Tal Shahar, Kefar Menahem, Kefar Rosh HaNiqra, Mazliah, Newe Yaraq, Mazor, Megadim, Hemed, Ora, Bustan HaGalil, Shefayim, Herut, Be’er Ganim, Timrat, Be’er Toviyya, Zofit,
Nir Zevi, Berekhya, Mishmar Ha’Emeq, Bet HaShitta, Bizzaron, Kefar Bilu, ‘Ein Rafa, ‘En HaMifraz, Bet Hilqiyya, Shoresh, Eshta’ol, Mabbu’im, Sde Nehemya, Poriyya, Giv’ot Bar, Mesillat Ziyyon, Bazra, Moza ‘Illit, Rummana, Yif’at, Gimzo, Shave Ziyyon,
Tirat Yehuda, Geva’ Karmel, Drijat, Elishama’, Yinnon, Rihaniya, Rinnatya, Kefar Netter, Kefar Hittim, Tal El, Nehora, Giv’at Hayyim Ihud, Bet ‘Arif, Bene Deror, Mazzuva, Hulda, Hagor, Poria Illit, Ramot Menashe, Newe Yamin, ‘En Ayyala, ‘Arugot, Be’erotayim,
Kefar Warburg, Tirabin al-Sana, Maggal, ‘En Ya’aqov, Buregeta, Hosen, Ayyelet HaShahar, Ben Zakkay, ‘Olesh, Ramat HaKovesh, Yad Rambam, Zekharya, Segev, Allon HaGalil, Umm el Qutuf, Bet ‘Ezra, Beit Horon, Nizzane ‘Oz, Sde Ya’aqov, Sitriyya,
Ramat HaShofet, Zerufa, Regba, Sdot Yam, Harduf, Yuvallim, Ahituv, Gilon, Reshafim, ‘Amminadav, Bahan, Li On, Yarhiv, Bet Alfa, Revivim, Bar Yuhay, Mizpe Aviv, Moledet, Giv’on HaHadasha, Mash’en, Zetan, HaZore’im,