Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja
₹5,099.00 – ₹14,999.00
To book best Pandit/Purohit/Priest for puja , Call or WhatsApp on 9538602626 or email on email@example.com
Highly experienced Vedic Pandit/ Priests / Purohits. We bring all Puja Samagri to ensure a hassle-free experience.
Out of 27 Nakshatras, Six Nakshatras are considered as Inauspicious and they are recognized as gand mool nakshatra. These Six Nakshatras Ashwini, Ashlesha, Magha, Jyeshtha, Mool, Revati. The Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja or Sataisa is specially meant for negating the bad effects of Gand Mool nakshatras prevailing at the time of birth of an individual.
To book best Pandit/Purohit/Priest for Puja , Call or WhatsApp on 9538602626 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja
- Performing this shanti removes the problems faced in childhood
- Eliminates the Health and Wealth problems faced by parents
- Brings stability in Health, Career, Marriage
When to perform the Puja (Auspicious Muhurat)
- On the 27th day after the birth of the concerned person
|Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja||Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja + Jaap|
|Gowri Ganesh puja||Gowri Ganesh puja|
|Kalash & Navagrah puja||Kalash & Navagrah puja|
|Nakshatra puja||Nakshatra puja|
|Havan||Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Jaap|
|Aarti & Prasad Distribution||Abhishek|
|Aarti & Prasad Distribution|
|Duration : 60-120 Min||Duration : 240- 300 Min|
|No of Pandit: 1||No of Pandit: 3|
Why Choose Us
- Highly experienced team of Vedic Pandit, Priests or Purohits
- Affordable fee
- Puja rituals are performed as per vedic standards and procedures
- We bring all puja samagri (puja materials) to ensure a hassle-free experience
- We also performed remote (distance) Puja
- More than 6000 pujas done by the team
- Reference Video: Watch Gand Mool Nakshatra Puja by Divine Rudraksha
- Fee mentioned is for 1 (one) Pandit only.
- Additional Pandit/Priest charges will be Rs 1500/- per Pandit/ Priest
- Pandit will arrive at the puja Venue 30 minutes prior to Muhurta.
- Payment Terms;
- Advance Payment: 30% of the Total fee to be paid for booking the Puja Service.
- Balance Payment: 70% of the Total fee to be paid after the Puja to Pandit directly.
- Puja Materials: Our Pandit will carry the Puja materials only
- Arrangements by the clients
- Fruits, Sweets, Panchamrut as per the no of attendee’s
- Flower, according to the decorations desired
- Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Plates, Deity Photos, Pata/Chowki
- Banana Stand for Canopy (if required)
- Any other items required (if required)
- Attached Video are for reference only. Actual Puja will have variations based on region and a specific Pandit style
- Cancellation can be made 3 or more days prior to the Puja
- 30% Advance payment of total Puja fee will be non-refundable
- If 100% of total Puja fee payment is made in advance, then 70% will be refunded on cancellation done before 3 or more days
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days of the event.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail email@example.com
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days and fees will be refunded within 7 working days, subject to this Refund Policy
Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja, Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja + Jaap
Kumar Debo –
At our home Gandmool nakshatra puja was performed by Aadishakti pandit last month. They are well versed with rituals and knew everything , all details. highly recommended them for any puja. We are extremely happy with them
Ramesh Verma –
Panditji was very experienced and explained all the rituals about the mool shanti. We are very happy with the way the puja was performed by Aadishakti. Most of the materials they have got hence it was not much efforts from our side. Will refer them for their good services