Ark Vivah for Male
Highly experienced Vedic Pandit/ Priests / Purohits/ Brahmin/ Vadhyar . We bring all Puja Samagri to ensure a hassle-free experience.
7897 in stock
Ark Vivah for Male is perfomed, when boy has mangal dosha and at the right age for marraige. As per legends, Ark helps in mitigating malefic effects of Manglik dosh (Kuja Dosha). After performing this puja (wedding with Ark Tree), normal wedding is performed with actual bride in due course.
Benefits of Ark Vivah for Male
- Helps in removing of Mangal Dosha (Kuja Dosha)
- Long life for spouse
- Happy married life
- Can solve second marriage or childbirth related issues
When to perform the Puja (Auspicious Muhurat)
- Consult Pandit /Purohit and fix a best date and time
Details: (Procedure/Vidhi) of Ark Vivah for Male
- Gauri Ganesh Puja
- Kalash Navgraha Puja
- Sarvatobhadra Puja
- Vishnu Puja
- Ark Vivah
Why Choose Us
- Highly experienced team of Vedic Pandit, Priests or Purohits
- Affordable fee
- Puja rituals are performed as per vedic standards and procedures
- We bring all puja samagri (puja materials) to ensure a hassle-free experience
- We also performed remote (distance) Puja
- More than 6000 pujas done by the team
- Reference Video: Watch Ghat Vivah or Mangal dosha video by Acharya Girish Barolia
- Fee mentioned is for 1 (one) Pandit only.
- Additional Pandit/Priest charges will be Rs 1500/- per Pandit/ Priest
- Pandit will arrive at the puja Venue 30 minutes prior to Muhurta.
- Payment Terms;
- Advance Payment: 30% of the Total fee to be paid for booking the Puja Service.
- Balance Payment: 70% of the Total fee to be paid after the Puja to Pandit directly.
- Puja Materials: Our Pandit will carry the Puja materials only
- Arrangements by the clients
- Fruits, Sweets, Panchamrut as per the no of attendee’s
- Flower, according to the decorations desired
- Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Plates, Deity Photos, Pata/Chowki
- Banana Stand for Canopy (if required)
- Any other items required (if required)
- Attached Video are for reference only. Actual Puja will have variations based on region and a specific Pandit style
- Cancellation can be made 3 or more days prior to the Puja
- 30% Advance payment of total Puja fee will be non-refundable
- If 100% of total Puja fee payment is made in advance, then 70% will be refunded on cancellation done before 3 or more days
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days of the event.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days and fees will be refunded within 7 working days, subject to this Refund Policy
1 Day Gruha Pravesha Puja, 1 day Gruha Pravesha Puja & Satyanarayan Puja, 2 day Gruha Pravesha Puja