Aadishakti is in business of occult science services such as Puja, Astrology, Vastu, Numerology, Palmistry, Tarot, Reiki, Pranic Healing etc
The term ‘AadiShakti’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the Services provided by AadiShakti. The Services provided by AadiShakti is a technology based service which enables availing services of various spiritual and healing practitioners through the internet and / or mobile telecommunications devices. Our Services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, user(s) must not be a minor as per Indian Law; ie. user(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our Services.
AadiShakti advises its users that while accessing the web site, they must follow/abide by the related laws. AadiShakti is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behavior during use of web site. AadiShakti may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time.
This agreement applies to user(s) if user(s) are visitors, registered – free or paid user(s) who access the web site for any purpose. It also applies to any legal entity which may be represented by you under actual or apparent authority. User(s) may use this site solely for their own personal or internal purposes.
This agreement applies to all AadiShakti Services offered on the web site, collectively with any additional terms and condition that may be applicable to the specific service used/accessed by user(s).In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between any provision of the terms and conditions mentioned herein with those of the particular service, the provisions of the terms and conditions applicable to such specific Services shall prevail.
Amendment to User(S) Agreement
AadiShakti may change, modify, amend, or update this agreement from time to time without any prior notification to user(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. If you do not adhere to the changes, you must stop using the service. Your continuous use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
AadiShakti is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the web site and its content. Web site content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. The web site content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the web site and its content shall remain with AadiShakti, its affiliates or licensor’s of AadiShakti content, as the case may be.
All rights, not otherwise claimed under this agreement or by aadishakti.co, are hereby reserved. The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use. AadiShakti does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements (collectively, the “content”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the Services contained on this web site, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Service.
We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this web site is provided “AS IS ” with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the user(s). In no event shall AadiShakti be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Service. User(s) of this site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at their sole risk.
AadiShakti reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Service or the website.
All related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of AadiShakti in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
All content on this web site is the copyright of AadiShakti except the third party content and link to third party web site on our website.
Systematic retrieval of AadiShakti content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from AadiShakti is prohibited.
In addition, use of the content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action. As a condition of your access to and use of AadiShakti ‘s Services, you agree that you will not use the web site service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. AadiShakti reserves the right to terminate the account of a user(s) upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the AadiShakti service, or if AadiShakti believes that user(s) conduct is harmful to the interests of AadiShakti, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in AadiShakti ‘s sole discretion, with or without cause.
User Accounts Offers and Promotions
AadiShakti reserves the right to collect user data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate services or use of its platform to avail services. All information collected from the user is on a bonafide basis. Misuse and misrepresentation of identity or contact details will lead to automated termination of services or the use of the platform without prior notice to such users.
User accounts bearing contact number and email IDs are created and owned by AadiShakti. Any promotional discounts, offers and reward points accumulated can be revoked without prior notice in the event of suspicious account activity or malafide intent of the user.
In the case where the system is unable to establish unique identity of the user against a valid mobile number or e-mail ID, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. AadiShakti reserves the full discretion to suspend a user’s account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
Product/Service Liability Disclaimer
Astrology, Tarot, Palmistry, Numerology, Nadi Astrology, Muhurata, Reiki, Pranic Healing, Hypnotherapy Consultation
The horoscope and predictive or therapeutic advice of Astrology, Tarot, Palmistry, Numerology, Nadi Astrology, Muhurata ,Reiki, Pranic Healing, Hypnotherapy by received by members should not be used as a substitution for the advice, programs, or treatment that would normally be received from a licensed professional, such as a lawyer, doctor, psychiatrist, or a financial adviser.
aadishakti.co does not carry on the treatment of any specific disease, disorder or ailment, nor does aadishakti.co promise to medically improve or alleviate any specific physical condition or address any specific physical condition, or the lack thereof. By using this website, you acknowledge that you are not using the services of aadishakti.co for the cure of any specific disease, disorder, ailment, or mental or physical condition.
Pujas and Havan/Homas
The rate that is mentioned for all the Pujas and Havan/Homas are performed only for you privately or anyone whom you want which must be specified while booking. If you want us to perform on group basis (group sankalpam), write to us at email@example.com
Aadishakti.co Shall not be held responsible if the vendor/ priest does not show up or delayed to your place due to any natural causes (flooding, heavy traffic etc..), accidents/health issues or any other environmental/Government issues.
Also note that all the pandits/priests registered with aadishakti.co performing pujas on your request are all independent contractors and therefore aadishakti.co shall not be answerable to any dispute or problem that arises in between the User and the Pandit/Priests. Kindly Note that aadishakti.co is just a connecting Platform for users to connect with priests.
In addition to that Pujas/Homas/Havan practices varies from location to location and Pandit to pandit and there is no single way of performing Pujas/Homas/Havan and therefore aadishakti.co shall not be answerable to any dispute or problem that arises in between the User and the Pandit/Priests. Kindly Note that aadishakti.co is just a connecting Platform for users to connect with priests.
Most of the content at aadishakti.co was gathered from different books, web sites. If you feel that any of the material is owned or copyrighted by you and should not be posted on the internet, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Havan/Homas, Pujas, Yantras, and other rituals mentioned in our website are as per shastras. They are provided for users understanding. The outcome of the rituals may vary from person to person and we at aadishakti.co do not promise any outcomes. The booking of homams or pujas or any other rituals with aadishakti.co by the user is done on his or her sole discretion.
In addition to that Pujas/Homas/Havan practices varies from location to location and Pandit to pandit and there is no single way of performing Pujas/Homas/Havan .
Links to Third Party Sites
Links to third party sites are provided by web site as a convenience to user(s) and AadiShakti do not have any control over such sites i.e. content and resources provided by them.
AadiShakti may allow user(s) access to content, products or Services offered by third parties through hyper links (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party’s web site. You are cautioned to read such sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. AadiShakti believes that user(s) acknowledge that AadiShakti has no control over such third party’s site, does not monitor such sites, and AADISHAKTI shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third party site, or any content, products or Services made available on such a site.
Most content and some of the features on the web site are made available to visitors free of charge. However, AADISHAKTI reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the web site at any time for any reason, with or without notice. AadiShakti also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular users to any/all of its Services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of AadiShakti and/or other visitors to the web site. AadiShakti reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the web site and its features with respect to different user(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions for use of Services
The following Terms & Conditions shall apply to customers utilizing the Services offered by the Aadishakti:
- The customer shall pay the consultation fee and/or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the Services.
- The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Aadishakti is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Aadishakti disclaims all presentations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- Without prejudice to the above, the Aadishakti makes no representation or warranties that:
- The Services will meet the customer’s requirements;
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The Aadishakti shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of service offered by Aadishakti or due to the failure of Aadishakti to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer’s non-compliance with the Services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Aadishakti or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
- The Aadishakti will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Aadishakti, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- If any customer if misses appointment, Aadishakti will not be liable for any compensation.
- The Customer shall indemnify Aadishakti from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Aadishakti may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand on the Aadishakti.
- The Aadishakti shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within its group, or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from any government body, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of Aadishakti in any way as Aadishakti, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
- The Aadishakti shall not be liable for any conduct of the practitioner. Customer shall be sole responsible for their safety and security. Customer shall be sole responsible to choose the practitioner and the locality for their own safety. Customer may choose to be accompanied by their family member or friends to visit any practitioner/locality.
- The Aadishakti encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the practitioner.
- The Aadishakti shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of appointment done by the Customer. The Aadishakti encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. Aadishakti is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- The Aadishakti shall not be liable for any conduct of the practitioner. However, the Aadishakti encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the practitioner.
- The Aadishakti shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Aadishakti’s website at www.aadishakti.co on the date that Aadishakti may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- All the calls made to the Aadishakti are recorded by the Aadishakti for quality and training purposes.
- It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Aadishakti does not directly or indirectly employ any practitioner. The Aadishakti disclaims any and all liability in respect of the practitioner.
- The Aadishakti have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Aadishakti may send regular SMS updates to the mobile numbers registered with it.
- The courts of Bangalore, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the Services offered by Aadishakti or the agreement or arrangement between Aadishakti and the Customer.