Naming Ceremony for New Born Baby-Namkaran Puja
Highly experienced Vedic Pandit/ Priests / Purohits. We bring all Puja Samagri to ensure a hassle-free experience.
8976 in stock
The traditional ritual of naming the baby in the Hindu way is known as the namakaran ceremony. The Naming Ceremony for New Born Baby-Namkaran Puja process creates a bond between the child and the rest of the family, and therefore is a highly propitious occasion. Normally paternal aunt (Bua/ Atya) names the child, she whispers the newborn his or her name in the ear and then announces it to the gathered family and friends.
- Namakaran Puja – Rs 3499
- Namakaran Puja with Homa/Havan – Rs 4499
Reasons to celebrate Naming Ceremony for New Born Baby-Namkaran Puja
- A naming ceremony is a special way of celebrating the birth of a child and welcoming his/her arrival with friends and family.
When to perform the Puja (Auspicious Muhurat)
- Normally after 11th day
Procedure/Vidhi: Naming Ceremony for New Born Baby-Namkaran Puja
- Swasti Vachan
- Gauri Ganesh Puja
- Kalash Navgraha Puja
- Namkaran Puja
- Prasad Distribution
Why Choose Us
- Highly experienced team of Vedic Pandit, Priests or Purohits
- Affordable fee
- Puja rituals are performed as per vedic standards and procedures
- We bring all puja samagri (puja materials) to ensure a hassle-free experience
- We also performed remote (distance) Puja
- More than 6000 pujas done by the team
- Reference Video: Watch Naming Ceremony Cinematography video by Sumit Kulkarni
- Fee mentioned is for 1 (one) Pandit only.
- Additional Pandit/Priest charges will be Rs 1500/- per Pandit/ Priest
- Pandit will arrive at the puja Venue 30 minutes prior to Muhurta.
- Payment Terms;
- Advance Payment: 30% of the Total fee to be paid for booking the Puja Service.
- Balance Payment: 70% of the Total fee to be paid after the Puja to Pandit directly.
- Puja Materials: Our Pandit will carry the Puja materials only
- Arrangements by the clients
- Fruits, Sweets, Panchamrut as per the no of attendee’s
- Flower, according to the decorations desired
- Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Plates, Deity Photos, Pata/Chowki
- Banana Stand for Canopy (if required)
- Any other items required (if required)
- Attached Video are for reference only. Actual Puja will have variations based on region and a specific Pandit style
- Cancellation can be made 3 or more days prior to the Puja
- 30% Advance payment of total Puja fee will be non-refundable
- If 100% of total Puja fee payment is made in advance, then 70% will be refunded on cancellation done before 3 or more days
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days of the event.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail email@example.com
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days and fees will be refunded within 7 working days, subject to this Refund Policy
Griha Pravesh Puja, Griha Pravesh Puja+ Havan