Vastu Shanti – Vastu Shanti Puja – Havan
Highly experienced Vedic Pandit/ Priests / Purohits. We bring all Puja Samagri to ensure a hassle-free experience.
8999 in stock
Vastu Shanti – Vastu Shanti Puja – Havan is puja of Vastu Purush (lord of directions) to correct bad effects of any residential or commercial building, so that native can lead happy peaceful and prosperous life.
Benefits of Vastu Shanti – Vastu Shanti Puja – Havan
- Remove the negative impacts of Vastu Dosha
- Protect from the Evil and negative energy over the constructed house or building
- Bestows health wealth and finance
- Bring peace and harmony in the relationship
When to perform the Puja (Auspicious Muhurat)
- When you choose land against the Vastu Parameters
- When construction is not as per the vastu rules
- When you buy an old home
- After the renovation of the house or building
- If you are living regularly more than 5 years
- Consult Pandit /Purohit and fix a best date and time
Details: (Procedure/Vidhi) of Vastu Shanti – Vastu Shanti Puja – Havan
- Gauri Ganesh puja
- Kalash Navgraha Puja
- Vastu Puja
- Havans – Ganesh, Navagraha, Vastu Havan.
- Aarti & Prasad Distribution
Why Choose Us
- Highly experienced team of Vedic Pandit, Priests or Purohits
- Affordable fee
- Puja rituals are performed as per vedic standards and procedures
- We bring all puja samagri (puja materials) to ensure a hassle-free experience
- We also performed remote (distance) Puja
- More than 6000 pujas done by the team
- Reference Video: Watch Vastu Puja For Home by Saregama Bhakti
- Fee mentioned is for 1 (one) Pandit only.
- Additional Pandit/Priest charges will be Rs 1500/- per Pandit/ Priest
- Pandit will arrive at the puja Venue 30 minutes prior to Muhurta.
- Payment Terms;
- Advance Payment: 30% of the Total fee to be paid for booking the Puja Service.
- Balance Payment: 70% of the Total fee to be paid after the Puja to Pandit directly.
- Puja Materials: Our Pandit will carry the Puja materials only
- Arrangements by the clients
- Fruits, Sweets, Panchamrut as per the no of attendee’s
- Flower, according to the decorations desired
- Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Plates, Deity Photos, Pata/Chowki
- Banana Stand for Canopy (if required)
- Any other items required (if required)
- Attached Video are for reference only. Actual Puja will have variations based on region and a specific Pandit style
- Cancellation can be made 3 or more days prior to the Puja
- 30% Advance payment of total Puja fee will be non-refundable
- If 100% of total Puja fee payment is made in advance, then 70% will be refunded on cancellation done before 3 or more days
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days of the event.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days and fees will be refunded within 7 working days, subject to this Refund Policy
Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja, Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja + Jaap