To consult : Best Vastu Consultant in Singapore – Home, Flat, House, Apartment, Plot, Shop, Office, Factory, Showroom, Mall, Hotel, Café
- Experienced & qualified consultants – 21 Yrs + Experience
- 1 Lakh + happy clients across the world
- Method of Consultation – Over phone or WhatsApp calls
- Get best prices – up to 50% discount
Vastu Consultant in Singapore Services & Fee:
|Services (for 1 Unit only)||Fee Now USD $)|
|Vastu for Flat – Online||35|
|Vastu for House – Online||70|
|Vastu for Plot – Online||35|
FAQs: Vaastu Consultant in Singapore
What is Vastu Shastra and how exactly does vastu work?
- Vastu, also referred to as Vastu shastra, is an ancient architectural or building method used in India for the construction of homes, temples, workplaces, and factories
- The primary objective is to balance the five fundamental elements in order to produce positive energy (Air, Earth, Water, Space, and Fire)
Why should you select Aadishakti for vastu advice?
- Certified consultants with 21 + years of experience
- Over 1 lakh delighted clients
- Simple vastu remedies without demolition for vastu dosha/defects
- The most affordable pricing on the market. Take advantage of a 50% discount
- During a Vastu consultation, you can also get astrology advice for a nominal extra fee.
How much does online vastu consultanty cost?
- The fee forone 1 flat or 1 Floor of a House or 1 Plot is USD $ 35
- USD $ 18 Extra for each extra flat or floor
- There is an additional charge of USD $ 10 per person if you need astrology help for vastu.
What details are needed for a vastu consultation?
- For online consultation – need a floor plan with the “north” accurately marked
- For at site consultation – no details are required
What are the advantages of obtaining vastu advice?
- Helps to ensure financial prosperity
- The stability & growth in your career
- Aids in maintaining healthy relationships
- Helps preserve the best possible physical and mental health
What differentiates Vastu Shastra from Feng Shui?
- Vastu has Indian roots, but Feng Shui is Chinese
- Vastu believes in a holistic approach to treatment and concentrates on the root of the problem. On the other side, Feng Shui focuses on the systems.
Outside of India, such as in the USA, Europe, Middle east etc, is Vastu applicable?
- Vastu is a science that is applicable to all people and all nations
- Thousands of people have used vastu in more than a hundred countries around the world.
Is Vastu actually effective?
- Vastu has helped vast numbers of people all over the world.
Should a building be demolished if it has vastu defects?
- No, demolition is not suggested by contemporary scientific vastu
- Some of the affordable and efficient remedies include using pyramids, colour therapy, and placing objects in bad vastu zones.
What is the scope of Vastu Shastra?
- Construction of flats or houses, temple design, businesses, civil engineering, town planning, and industries, to name a few.
What are some of the several vastu remedies available?
- Vastu Pyramids
- Activity Relocation Technique
- Elemental Stip Technique
- Tattva Shuddhi
- Space Purifying Technique
What procedure does Aadishakti employ to check the vastu of a home, house, or apartment?
- Thoroughly examine the house or household
- We look at the house facing and the center (brahmasthan)
- We examine the main door as well as the interior Vastu (entire house)
- Additionally, we check for a number of vastu defects – Major defects & Minor defects
- Any other Vastu Violations
- We discuss everything with you
- We recommend remedies
- Clarify all your doubts or questions
Also Refer: Wikipedia Vastu Page for more details
vastu consultant in Singapore, vastu in Singapore, vastu expert in Singapore, online vastu consultant in Singapore, online vastu expert in Singapore, top 10 vastu consultant in Singapore, vastu consultant near me Singapore,
vastu for home in Singapore, vastu for house in Singapore, vastu for flats in Singapore, vastu for plots in Singapore, vastu for apartment in Singapore,
Keat Hong Village, Choa Chu Kang New Town, Bukit Panjang Estate, Jalan Kayu, Bukit Sembawang Estate, Kampong Serangoon Kechil, Kampong Cutforth, Mok Peng Hiang Estate, Woodlands New Town, Kampong Pinang, Serangoon, Kampong Sungai Tengah,
Kampong Tongkang Pechah, Kampong Teban, Kangkar, Jurong Town, Kampong Ulu Jurong, Seletar Hills Estate, Tay Keng Loon Estate, Matilda Estate, Bukit Panjang New Town, Kampong Beremban, Marsiling, Chia Keng, Somapah Serangoon, Jurong West, Boon Lay,
Kampong Chai Chee, Ulu Bedok, Kampong Pachitan, Bedok New Town, Kampong Sireh, Bedok Ville, Kampong Bukit Panjang, Kampong Lew Lian, Marsiling Estate, Yio Chu Kang Estate, Yio Chu Kang, Ang Mo Kio New Town, Kampong Amoy Quee, Singapore United Plantation,
Kampong Ladang, Kampong Ubi, Kampong Reteh, Kampong Kebun Baharu, Ong Lee, Saint Michael’s Estate, Teacher’s Housing Estate, Saga, Kampong Kopit, Tanjong Pagar, Nee Soon Estate, Kampong Pengkalan Petai, Kampong Pengkalan Kundor, Kampong Siren, Springleaf Park,
Kampong Loyang, Kampong Sungai Blukar, Kam Wak Hassan, Sungai Simpang, Yew Tee, Punggol, Kampong Punggol, Kampong Wak Hassan, Chong Pang, Sembawang, Yishun New Town, Sarang Rimau, Kampong Pasir Ris, Kampong Sungai Jurong, Kampong Java Teban,
Kampong Tebing Terjun, Kampong Sungai Pandan, West Coast Village,