Ketu Dosha – Ketu Shanti Jaap
Highly experienced Vedic Pandit/ Priests / Purohits. We bring all Puja Samagri to ensure a hassle-free experience.
10000 in stock
Rahu, the shadow planet brings unhappiness, theft, putra dosha, absent mindedness and loss of property to the native. Ketu Dosha – Ketu Shanti Jaap is performed to end the malefic effects of Ketu dosha
Benefits of Ketu Dosha – Ketu Shanti Jaap
- Removes malefic effects of the Ketu planet
- Helps one avoid accidents, misfortune, diseases and evil energies
- Very useful for those having own or ancestral property disputes
- Brings sudden, unexpected gains in a mysterious way
When to perform the Puja (Auspicious Muhurat)
- Normally on Tuesday
- Consult Pandit / Purohit and fix a best date and time
Details: (Procedure/Vidhi) Ketu Dosha – Ketu Shanti Jaap
|1 Day : 7000 Jaap|
|Ketu graha Japa parayanam|
|Duration : 1 Day|
|No of Pandit: 2|
Why Choose Us
- Highly experienced team of Vedic Pandit, Priests or Purohits
- Affordable fee
- Puja rituals are performed as per vedic standards and procedures
- We bring all puja samagri (puja materials) to ensure a hassle-free experience
- We also performed remote (distance) Puja
- More than 6000 pujas done by the team
- Reference Video: Watch Ketu Shanti by Geby Mantra Sounds
- Fee mentioned is for 1 (one) Pandit only.
- Additional Pandit/Priest charges will be Rs 1500/- per Pandit/ Priest
- Pandit will arrive at the puja Venue 30 minutes prior to Muhurta.
- Payment Terms;
- Advance Payment: 30% of the Total fee to be paid for booking the Puja Service.
- Balance Payment: 70% of the Total fee to be paid after the Puja to Pandit directly.
- Puja Materials: Our Pandit will carry the Puja materials only
- Arrangements by the clients
- Fruits, Sweets, Panchamrut as per the no of attendee’s
- Flower, according to the decorations desired
- Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Plates, Deity Photos, Pata/Chowki
- Banana Stand for Canopy (if required)
- Any other items required (if required)
- Attached Video are for reference only. Actual Puja will have variations based on region and a specific Pandit style
- Cancellation can be made 3 or more days prior to the Puja
- 30% Advance payment of total Puja fee will be non-refundable
- If 100% of total Puja fee payment is made in advance, then 70% will be refunded on cancellation done before 3 or more days
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days of the event.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail email@example.com
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days and fees will be refunded within 7 working days, subject to this Refund Policy
18000 Jaap And Dasams Havan, 22000 Jaap And Dasams Havan